1. A part of the copper wire inside the plug wire is ruptured, which is called semi-disconnection. When the current flow is more than half disconnected, the power circuit suddenly becomes smaller, causing overload and causing high fever.
2. When using the plug wire, be careful not to tie it; because the plug power cord is tied, the heat is difficult to release, so the temperature rises and the plastic melts, causing the copper wire to short-circuit and catch fire.
3. Prevent the plug wire from being placed on the stove, because the high temperature of the stove will melt the plastic and cause the copper wire to short-circuit and catch fire.
4. The plug wire should be used under the allowable load capacity, and the power socket with a porous structure connected to the extension wire should be used with a product with leakage protector equipment or overload protection equipment.
5. A damaged plug wire that has been used for a long time may cause risks such as short circuit, power loss or induced current, and it should be upgraded immediately.
6. Is the plug wire in the application caused by heat or odor? This is an overload condition, and the high-power household appliances should be stopped immediately to notify the technical professional electric welder to carry out the inspection.
7. A simple optimization algorithm to determine whether the plug cord is a load: the sum of the electrical power required by the plug cord/power supply voltage, and the result is the estimated current. Compare it with the short-circuit capacity of the power socket, which should be lower than the short-circuit capacity of the power socket.